Thursday, March 5, 2009
79th.
Gosh, english oral was damn scary :OI think I kinda "changed" since Primary School...
After oral we went down to the library and ...
err... chit-chat.
(those who did their oral were supposed to go to the library)
Maths.
Got back our assignments :D
New record. 9/10 for both. ><
I haven't even got a single full marks since school started T-T
Break Jia Ying and I went down play piano~
Nowadays we keep going to the piano and fitness corner =-=
Bio we finished up the practical...
Looked at our cheek cells :O
Couldn't really see very clearly though D:
The onion cells were amazing !
During lunch Jia Ying kept laughing at the canon part in With You - Audition -.-
Then play the song on my phone play until my phone no battery -.-'
Lousy phone.
I want a new phoneeeeee D:
Crap. My baka sister is staring at my computer screen again -.-;
Stupidd.