another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Saturday, March 14, 2009
81st.
FREAKING IDIOT I WANNA STAB YOU A BILLION TIMES IN THE HEART TILL YOU'RE COMPLETELY BLOODY.

Okay, I shall not turn my blog into a bloody war scene.
But still, I'm gonna destroy that damned ball of yours. Freaking idiot.
Beware.

-sighs-
It doesn't feels like holiday although it is...
My parents will be overseas during the holidays...
so I have completely no idea what are we gonna survive on -.-
they bought cereal, packet milo, hot chocolate :D, chrysanthemum tea, bread... and instant noodles.
I saw some taiwanese sausages in the freezer though (:
and Hashbrowns!
Maybe can put in microwave then eat...

Going to Char's house on Tuesday~
Finally can meet after... 4 months.]
Going swimming at her house... again.
Kinda hate putting my head in the water already.
So hard to breathe in water.

I can't go for the rgps alumni AGM thingy T-T
Too bad it's on Saturday.
I got piano lessons and chinese compo tuition. D:<

Jia Ying, Chicken Rice and the 2 slackers aka hiders (Gideon & Yong Kuan) are coming to my house on Friday to discuss history play.
Gonna be a disaster.
They keep "teleporting"!!!
Then sms them they ask who am I... -.-"
-faints-
It's gonna be a disaster, seriously.

Anyway, my math improveddddd :D
blah.

Gekka no Kimi is kinda like the Tale of Genji O_O
I think it is an adaption, was it? hmm...

Found loads of nice images to make icons ...
but was too lazyyy to make them D:
Shall find a day in the holidays when the freaking idiot isn't disturbing me to do them.