another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
83rd.
Going to char's house was as usual...
Audi mass session, swimming...
We went West mall too...
but in the end didn't really do anything there...
rg bought a vk necklace at comics connection...
it was a key with a design that was the tattoo on Zero's neck...
It's kinda boring, but just being able to see them is nice :D
Oh, we took neoprints too! (=
zomg, today I think I almost fainted at the mrt platform...
My vision was like going weird and I had to sit down
I missed the train and had to wait for the next...
scary experience.

I just might be getting a external hard drive <3
My mum asked me what I wanted from Shanghai and I said an external hard drive.
lols.
Tomorrow is a free day...
time to spam music and anime again -.-"
Oh crapp. I haven't started on my homework yet D:

List of homework -.- :
-Bio lab report
-Chem journal assignment
-Chinese journal