Wednesday, March 18, 2009
84th.
Yet another "do-nothing" day...Haven't been doing my homework (naughty me)
What are the sites of aerobic cellular respiration?!!
Been google-ing all over and still don't know ):
Ah, suddenly I got this urge to use adobe illustration but sadly I don't have it D:
I want a tablet! and a external hard drive! Notebook too!
^_^;
I am so so so freaking bored.
I've said that countless times already. T-T
Someone recommend me some music or anime?
Game also cann. Not lame one can already. -.-
Qian qian wan wan don't recommend Maplestory or I'll punch you right in the face.
Warcraft too.
And those fake-os who copy Audition.
Now I'm kinda starting to stuff my music player with more and more Korean songs =/
SHINee!
Gee by Girls Generation is nice too :D
Wonder Girls :D
That was all crap -.-
Don't even count as a "proper" post
Okay, never mind.
"After all, I'm one hell of a butler." <3