Friday, March 27, 2009
91st. `Level briefing.
History ct...I only wrote a little less than one side ...
I might actually pass...
It wasn't that bad afterall (=
Mr Lim kept walking past our classroom...
Mr Yang (my art club teacher) was my invigilator O_O
After that we had to go to the theatrette for some briefing...
Missed half of Chinese :D
We read out the story...
After that was half-hour break...
Went to fitness corner... as usual.
Physics.
Today Ms Li was teaching us...
She gave us chocolates... Valentine ones -.-
I took Snickers... and it had nuts.
Did I mention I hate nuts?
After a 5 minute break, someone said that it was too hot in the classroom or something...
and said that we should go to the physics lab 'cause there is air-con there...
And she actually brought us there O_O"
Wasted like 15 minutes...
For the 3-hour break we just stoned at the fitness corner...
Still have math tutorial 5.2 to do...
Art club.
Today was a super super short session!
We just took down the cows that were made of loads of little red paper...
Hard work, man.
All the pins...
Mr Yang said that the red papers were the "processed beef" and the pins were the "cow bones"...
-.-"
Then Wei Xuan said that the dust was the "cow hairs"... =-=
After taking down the 2 cows we were released~
Wei Xuan and I went around the school...
Saw Shi Yi at her SJAB ...
Also saw Chelsea... she sprained her ankle and couldn't go for badminton...
So the 3 of us went around the school seeing our classmates...
First went to see Ze Xuan at the computer lab...
He looked really weird staring at the computer screen O.o
Then went to see Jia Ying at Gavel...
At first she pretended not to know us...
Then someone told her that we were waving to her and she somehow ... was shocked..?
Then went to see Gideon at Chinese Orchestra...
His instrument is really really weird-sounding, seriously.
We sat there laughing like crazy till my cheeks hurt =-=
Then don't know how we got to the topic of farts...
-.-
Then after Jia Ying was released from Gavel...
We went to peek at Gideon playing his instrument that sounds worse than a trumpet...again.
He saw us! xP
Was staring at us...
Never pay attention at cca uhh... keep looking out of the window...
(Gideon's possibly reading this... Hello!)
During the briefing we went to the track...
Practically stoned there.
Went to various places for a while...
I walked and ran one round around the track...
Now my legs are killing me...
Was running around for the whole of today :O
Okay, that's all. I better go eat my dinner...
I'm so freaking hungry...