another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
89th.
Here are some of the Top 50 sites on Digital Life that I rather like...
Musicovery (this one is so cool, but the bad thing is you can't choose what song to play..)
Save the words (this one is rather... interesting)
Only this 2 are eally nice ^_^;

Chem!
Chem was easier than expected O.o
Does iodine crystals evaporate to form purple gas? Hmm.
Physics tomorrow is gonna be terrible...
Or maybe it's gonna be like chem!

ACES..
We did some thingy concerning me, myself and my friends..
Even had to write what we thought about ourselves on a piece of paper and get it read out loud by Mr Low =-=
I was supposed to write paragraphs but I wrote words ahaha.
Then we actually had to watch a video on sense and sexuality but in the end didn't 'cause the speakers didn't work and the emphasis was on the dialouge...

History..
I absolutely hate SEA history.
Did yet another Structured something Question -.-
I'm getting tired of doing these.
It was about the reasons for the rise in nationalism in the 20th century -.-"
He only taught so little on nationalism and he expects us to answer this 10 mark questions properly...

IDEAS aka Da Vinci..
We had some talk about Solar energy and its uses and about solar cells...
We have to write an entry in the journal for this too!
Can't believe it.
We even have to write about how noisy and not respectful
those who didn't have to write about how they should have corrected their fellow classmates -.-
That Mr Tan... stepped over the line already.
Oh well. No choice but to do...
Was damnn tired during the talk...
How am I supposed to write an entry about it when I was like half-asleep throughout the whole talk ?!