Thursday, March 26, 2009
90th.
Physics was so hard!!!Gahhhhh.
Probably gonna flunk it.
Or maybe border-line pass.
Oh well.
I hate unit conversion.
First off was math...
Ms Chew asked some of us to do the sums on the whiteboard...
then we thought that since it was going down the table...
I was gonna do this one weird question.
The Jia Ying and I started to try to do the question furiously -.-
But didn't know how to do...
In the end we didn't go up to do at all...
The actual answer was really ridiculous...
(1+a)(1-a-b). -.-
1 hour break!
I ate the multi-flavoured ice cream that I used to eat after kindergarden ^_^;
Then went to fitness corner...
Sat on the .... parallel bars listening to music...~
Bio...
We had to draw a diagram of a cell (plant/animal) in groups ...
We did a plant cell...
Ms Ng said our diagram was a very nice representation O.o
Our group was... Ze xuan, Shi Yi, Samuel, Yong Kuan and me...
Jia Ying was with Gideon...
I wonder why us 4 are always together in a way?!
I was one of the presenter T-T
That was the second time I was made the presenter against my will...
I hate presenting. Any form of presenting, be it talking on stage, performing...
English.
I forgot to bring the mahjong paper for our Point of View 10 minute lesson...
In the end we wrote the content on the board then elaborated and stuff...
It was... rather terrible being a teacher...
I don't wanna be a teacher when I grow up anyway...
But who knows.. haha
Chinese was rather relaxing (=
Went through the words in the textbook...
Wu lao shi kept writing words wrongly 'cause he was so tired xP
Then we did 2 parts of a mock...
I actually was 1 of the 2 who got 9/10 for the "choose one among four words" section...
O_O lols.
But then the other part I got 2/3...
Actually is 3/3... but I wrote the wrong number -.-"
Tomorrow got that level tea for parents...
History ct is gonna be very not nice too xP
I hate SEA history...