another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, March 29, 2009
93rd.
Boring day.
Uber short post today.

The last episode of Kuroshitsuji came out...
The ending was so ambiguous!
I wonder what does Sebastian look like as a demon O.o
They only showed the shoes and he was wearing high-heel shoes! =-=
I wonder if at the last part Sebastian kissed Ciel or something...
Ciel died D:
Kuroshitsuji was a nice anime anyway :D

Wahhh. Only 2 more practices till ballet exam X_x
I hate it to always be at the middle of the month... for some reason.

Tomorrow got swimming lessons...
I absolutely hate the 1.8m swimming pool...
So salty and warm...
And so deep D:
Don't know how on earth am I gonna swim in there...

I'm gonna buy new shoes :D
The pair of sport shoes I'm wearing to school are making my feet hurt ):
Or maybe it's just my feet...

Art camp's next week...
I might not be going after all... feel like pon-ing it...
It didn't sound very nice from Ms Ching's description...
I have piano lessons and chinese compo tuition on Saturday anyway.
And I hate camps.
Though the p5 camp was an exception.
More specifically I hate sleeping in sleeping bags.
And bonding sessions like camps... Orientation was fun though (=
Argh. Still got level camp ! xP
Bleh.

Okay, I have no idea how to face a certain someone in class tomorrow...