another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, March 30, 2009
94th.
Swimming lesson...
It's the 2nd-last lesson...
2 more lessons to go...
We swam freestyle and when you turn your head to breathe, you turn your whole body so that you're on your back...
We went to the 1.8m pool to swim :D
It's fun to swim there... but the water...
Treaded water for 2 minutes :D

Suddenly got this obsession with eating eggs :O
Haha.

History ...
We didn't get our ct results back 'cause some people didn't do the test yet...
Wednesday then getting results.
Did something about events happening in other countries affecting singapore...

Math.
Did Trinomial Quadratic Expressions...
At the beginning it was quite easy...
but the last part was hard D:
I got so confused...
I realised... I got all the "x - px - q" questions wrong...
Now I know why is it wrong ^_^;
Rushed the tutorial 5.2 ...
The last few questions all any-o-how do...
Sure got question wrong ...

Break was spent on finishing my math tutorial...

English...
Got back our oral results...
10/12.
Not bad.
Last time my oral was always very bad ... =-=
All the teachers say I no expression and speak kinda too softly...
Then the remaining groups had their "lessons" done...
It was like turning into a comedy show... lol.

Omgomgomg. We haven't really done anything for the History and Math project...
-.-
History all because of those... slackers... who aren't doing anything.
Gideon go dramatize the story!!
Bleahhhhhh.
Math project ar... Tong Lin did some slides... but ... I'm too lazy to continue @_@
Shall find some time in school to do... I guess...

Ah. And the situation is getting more awkward.
The person/people concerned should know that ...