another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, April 2, 2009
97th.
...

Math was first today...
Went through the answers for the examples in the notes.
Had an in-class ...
I don't really think I'm gonna do well for that...

After math was 1 hour break~
Usual stuff...

Bio.
Did a new chapter or something...
though I think I remember going through those slides before...
I really can't remember a single fact on bio... D:

Lunch.
I was really hungry so I ate fish with rice...
And just so surprisingly, Gideon ate at our table today O_O
Island is starting to float back to mainland I guess...
haha.
Yantong, after eating her chicken rice and still feeling hungry, went around eating up people's food...
Even fought with Ze Xuan over his cup of ice ...

English...
Groups again.
Freaking hate group work...
Why am I always with Mukesh...?!
It was always like that during primary school too...
I'm too kind for my own good. (maybe not)
No english homework today 'cause we said we had too much homework and begged ms tan not to give us any...

Chinese -.-
Wu lao shi talked about how tired we were... etc as usual...
Then had some kinda "spelling bee"
Girls vs Boys.
We won 16 - 5 !
Wu lao shi's pairing is kinda accurate O_O
I was vs-ing ze xuan...
He lost to me muahahahaha...
I think he was distracted though...
(by something that I think I know...)

I have no idea what am I gonna do tomorrow for cca...
since I'm not going for that dumb camp...

Shall go continue my ... dou hao ...
I had better remember to bring the stuff for physics practical exam tomorrow...

Unfinished homework:
- Chinese paper
- Math assignment
- Math journal project
- History play
- Chem atom drawing
- Dou hao