another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, April 12, 2009
103rd.
the long battle is finally over;
all is well again;
well, maybe not all.

Heyos! Finally back :D
Was sick with a ridiculously high fever on Friday...
I missed my very first speech day D:
Aww.
I wonder how Shi Yi and Jia Ying did ushering the GOH O.o

Okay. Now gonna rant on about my freaking 38.6 fever. Heh.
Yeah. It was 38.6 -.-
I was practically bedridden for 2 days straight ><"
Then after the fever was gone I kept having headaches and stomachaches...
Bleh.
That was really a horrible experience.
Done with the ranting, lol. :D

Yesterday went to imm to have dinner and shop for my new shoes and my sister's tape...
Didn't really feel like eating but I had teriyaki chicken anyway.
Then went to shop for my shoes...
My feet hurt from wearing the ones bought from Malaysia...
Lousy shoes xP
There were so many different designs...
They all looked the same to me though...
Didn't know which one to buy...
So didn't purchase any.
Gonna go to Queenstown with my da jie to buy some time later... :D
Shall wear my da jie's ones for now...

So many things happened when I was sick, really.
Skip beat has ended, sadly.
Another season, please ! :D
If they don't give us another season... !@#$%&*
:X


I have to chiong math journal later on...
And a load of other homework...
Dang. I still have to go for the last ballet practise before my exam... ):
I'm still feeling a little off...
Oh well.