another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, April 6, 2009
100th.!
100th post! Yay :D
100 posts in such a short time... :D

Oh. Forgot to mention...
Our new ez-link cards are horrible.
More specifically, the photo.
It was to photo we took during p6...
Our faces look so huge in the horrible terrible photo...
And the new ez-link cards are not accepted at macs yet...

Swimming was kinda fun...
Swam quite a few laps today...
We swam a few laps in the shallow pool then went to the deep pool...
Did treading water ...
I swam across the length of the deep pool without stopping !
( that is an achievement to me, considering that my lungs are small )

Lunch...
Gerlynn was at the chicken rice stall when we were queuing up...
She put so much pepper into her porridge and started sneezing...
Then Yantong wanted to copy her so she also put pepper into her porridge...
Hmm... maybe next time I should try porridge...

History.
We talked about world war 2...
Jiaying and I kept laughing at the silly mistakes Singapore made...
Like the British leaving behind the defence maps of Singapore while busy retreating...

Math....
Started on linear graphs...
Don't know how to describe it...
A little hard though...

English ...
We had a surprise spelling quiz...
I kinda like spelling :D
31/36 ! xD
Weixuan got 34/36 :O :O :O
So good at spelling...
I misspelled annihilation by an "i" ! And it wasn't the silent one -.-
She also gave back our essays...
My plot was the weirdest and emo-est I ever wrote and she actually said it was a good piece...

Jiaying is gonna read out the announcements during morning assembly tomorrow ~
How interesting. :x

I wonder who made the year 1 forum...

I shall go finish up on my math assignment and physics...
I'm so gonna die for physics... no idea what to do on the ticker tape practical...

To do :
- Math assignment (last qns)
- Physics practical , assignment
- Chinese paper, word practise
- Find chinese article on an organ
- History and math project
- File in chinese stuff