Wednesday, April 8, 2009
102nd.
Photo taking...Just took a few shots of us showing our number...
I wonder if they'll give us the photo for free or do we need to buy it...
or will they even let us have the photo ? >.>
Chinese...
I only did 2 out of 4 tasks 'cause I was too lazy to refer to my textbook for the other 2 tasks...
The Balastier Road one was... weird...?
Did the article about an organ...
Ours was probably the simplest...
2 groups didn't find one...
- Break -
Physics...
Got back our practical test...
13/25.
13.5 and below had to go for retest...
0.5 marks! ><"
I had many careless mistakes >.>
Ms Li didn't tell us when was the retest...
Finally got around finishing my assignment and activity worksheet...
3 hour lunch + break...
Grilled chicken rice! :D
Don't really like the chicken inside though =/
Didn't spent a lot of time at the fitness corner this time...
Did my dou hao jian bao...
Art club.
We took "criminal photos" =-=
We had to hold up a styrofoam board and try our best to look evil...
I surprisingly did quite well >.>
I wonder why O.o
Didn't do much for cca ...
After taking the photos... some people started to "wheel-throw"...
aka make a pot using a potter's wheel...
I wanted to try but didn't >.>
I got a major headache...
Bleh. xP