another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, April 13, 2009
104th.
Today was a horrible horrible day D:
I felt like drained the whole day -frowns-

Oh yeah! It was fun watching people take their swimming tests :D
6 out of 8 girls didn't swim (:
And it was the day of the swimming test.
We didn't take the test and still had to pay $3 for it! Hmph!
After all the tests were done they went to the 0.9m pool to play around...
Somehow they got a ball and started playing water polo or something...
They went to bathe early and obviously we went back to school earlier (:
I bought coke for the first time at clementi swimming complex...
'Cause I was feeling a little giddy and needed some glucose...

Like I said, I didn't feel like eating at all...
But I ate 2 packs of potato chips ... :D
Now I'm suddenly obsessed with Zig*Zag xD
I shall start saving up money to buy the manga :D
I got like only 3 "real" manga out of which 2 are Zig*Zag...
The other is Vampire Knight...

History. Nothing to blog about.

Math.
Finished the linear graphs chapter.
Got back our trinomial quadratic expressions in-class...
5/10 -.-
Same as Jiaying...
Had to see ms chew...
Did some extra questions and that's all =-=
Spent the break doing that ):

English.
Did annotations, again.
I kinda hate annotations -.-
Uhh. I almost fell asleep... T^T
I'm really really exhausted, man.
Still haven't totally recovered from the stupid fever I guess.

Okay.
Gonna do some quiz Shiyi tagged me.

1.Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
You won't even get to kiss me.
2.How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
Aching all over ):
3.Who was the last person who you took picture with?
err... my sister?
4.Would you consider to be spoiled?
No.
5.Would you ever donate blood?
Dunno. Maybe next time.
6.Do you have a good friend of an opposite sex?
Not really.
7.Do you want someone dead?
Yes. Desperately. My dumb little sister.
8.What does your last text msg says?
I deleted it -.-
9.What are you thinking of right now?
How to answer this dumb question.
10.Did you wish someone was with you right now?
Hmm. Yes.
11.When did you go to sleep last night?
9+ pm
12.Where did you bought your t-shirt that you are wearing right now?
I didn't buy it. It was my cousin's.
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Yup.
14.Who was the last person who texted you?
No idea.
15.10 people tagged to do this quiz?
1. Jia Ying
2. Emma (ex-rafflesian)
3. Ze Xuan
4. Wei Xuan
5. Gideon
6. Yong Kuan
7. Shi Yi
8. Chelsea
9. Yan Tong
10. Ivan (not the nush one. someone you don't know.)

16.Who is number two (emma) having a relationship with?
Dunno. Don't even think she is having a relationship in the first place.
17.Is 3 (zexuan)a female/male?
Male duh -.-
18.If 7 (shiyi) & 10 (ivan)gets together will it be a good thing?
... they don't even know each other -.-
19.What is number 1(jiaying) study about?
Music.
20.Is number 4 (weixuan) single?
In real life yes.
In the class family tree, no.
21.Say something about number 5 (gideon).
No comment -.-
22.What do you think of number 3 (zexuan) & 6 (yongkuan)together?
Don't be gay.
23.Describe number 9 (yantong).
Adorable.
24.What will you do if number 6 (gideon)& 7 (yongkuan)fight?
Stare at them ridiculously -.-
25.Do you like number 8 (chelsea)?
My fellow tsubasa fan :D Yep!

Okay done. My arm hurts D: