another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
105th.
Finally got back my appetite :D

Mentoring.
Had this weird college councilling stuff...
Went to this room...
The people who sat down first were separated from the people standing...
They went into another room...
How the hell did I get stuck with him, another him, and another him?!
( 3 different people, btw. Figure them out yourself. )
Anyway, Ms Sng (the councillor) asked us to introduce ourselves...
Had to say our name and what we do to survive ...
All sorts of weird stuff came out... Breathe, eat, drink, exercise, watch tv, play computer games...
Gideon said some weird philosophical-like speech...
Mr Ng said he did moderate exercise to be happy...
I said I draw manga and stuff to be happy! :D
Not exactly to be happy though.
Ms Sng even asked me if I shared my drawings -.-

Chinese.
We missed like 10 minutes of it 'cause of the councilling stuff and the break he gave us...
He asked us to recite at least 5 poems ...
All the primary school stuff came out...
Even got that e, e, e stuff... -.-
( doesn't matter if you don't understand. )

Break.
Bought $1 worth of fries and wedges...
Surprisingly I still felt hungry and I bought yet another $0.50 worth of wedges...
Yay my appetite is back :3

Chem.
We watched some movie on atom arrangement or whatsoever...
Kinda interesting how every element is linked...
Then mr ng gave his self-intro to us...
How interesting :O
Then somehow we got to the fact that sodium explodes when in contact with water...
We didn't see sodium exploding before so we asked mr ng to show us a video...
Went Youtube... ( it sucks, really. )
Watched a few videos...
In one of them the glass basin (whatever) blew apart...
Then the last one was really nice...
They blasted apart bathtubs, supposedly.
The video only loaded until the part where they dropped Caesium into the bathtub of water and it exploded into pieces...
I wonder if there is a more reactive alkali metal after that...
Maybe I'll go watch the video... Brainiac something something...
Kinda too lazy to do that though -.-

Math.
Started on simultaneous equations...
I like the substitution method better though =/
Don't know why people like the elimination method better when it's so confusing @_@
I think I kinda like simultaneous equations =3
I'm weird weird weird weird weird :D
Had to stay back to do corrections for assignment 5...
It was terrible.
3/4. First assignment that is not 4/4. ):
I didn't get at least half correct >.<
I didn't know that simplify = expand >.<

After that went for my lunch...
Jiaying called me 2 times for some reason when I was doing corrections...
My phone kept vibrating...

Now I've started re-watching Special A ~
It's so hilarious...
Hikari is uber uber dumb. Miss Rank Two !
lols.
I'm currently watching only Bleach and Special A...
Practically nothing. 'Cause I'm waiting for Bleach to release the latest episode and the movie...
And I'm just re-watching Special A...
Oh! I shall finish up on Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations first...
I can also finish Shinigami Ballad...

I'm also watching My Girl...
It's a Korean drama...
Korean dramas are nice :D
My brother on the dvd then I watch lor :D
Quite confusing for me >.<
Subtitles in Chinese somemore.

Okays. Gotta finish my math tutorials and ...
Oh crap! Haven't finish my Chinese T^T ...