another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, April 17, 2009
107th.
107th post! m09107!
Random me :D

Today went for ballet exam...
The examiner was called Ms Pond ...
I made a teeny little mistake though >.<
Scary lah.

Bought a drink from Macs then rush to school...
And found that no one was in the canteen nor the fitness corner...
Then I tried the classroom and found like only half the class...
Is today special or something? No one at fitness corner.

Jiaying and the others were playing on ze xuan's laptop...
They tried hacking into his computer by guessing his password...
Shiyi guessed it -.-
His password is so lame lah.
I couldn't stand all the nonsense and so I went down to eat my lunch...

Went to the western stall...
Apparently there were no more food other than those displayed...
So I bought nuggets and fries...
How unhealthy.
Anyway. x3
I also bought Ribena with pear... =-=
Tasted quite weird to me, although shiyi said it tasted like the normal one...
At that time jiaying was taking care of the gavel stand...
Then this guy who jiaying gets very irritated by kept following her...
Even wanted to treat her to a drink... ( apparently he does this very very often )
Then I went up to class.

Kinda stoned in my seat...
Listened to music and read my manga xD
Listen until go cca...

art club...
We continued with our paintings... ( which we started on at the start of the year... )
Didn't really do anything again...
Just doodled on a piece of paper...
Which was supposedly the sketch for our painting...
In the end we drew up a really weird poster-like sketch ...
And went to the staff room to ask for ms ching.
Valerie did the calling and talking =-=
Showed the sketch to ms ching... and mr yang...
Then suddenly mr yang had an idea and ran into the staffroom to get something...
He came back with a stack of random doodles done in 5 minutes by the pathlight students and some of our students...
Then he said...
"Just draw what you want to draw..."
blah blah.
Anyway, listened to it and went back to the art room and started to pack up.