another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, April 19, 2009
108th.
Grade 6 ballet is fun fun fun fun fun ~~
Except that the teacher's way of teaching is retarded.
Only learned like 3,4 ... movements...?
Ah, whatever.

Was watching the President's Command Challenge ...
See all the famous people perform ...
Violinists, pianists, writers... even got a fashion designer O.o
Oh, even JJ Lin performed -.-
He performed Killa... the JJ Lin song on audi. -.-
I was like one eye watching that and another eye watching Legend of the Condor Heroes -.-
That was at 7.30pm and at that time Shakugan no Shana was showing... >.<"
So many shows at a time...

Okay...
Ting xie is on Tuesday !!
I'm so gonna ask my mum to test me tomorrow or I'm gonna fail it.

I have only math tutorial 5.3 left ~ :D
Finally done with the retarded ridiculously tiring 5.2 ...
Still have sui bi to do...

Time to go bathe and get ready to sleep D:
So tireddd.

To do:
- Math tutorial 5.3
- Bio lab report ( Thurs due )
- Read all the ma xiao tiao stories
- Review history play script
- Do bio project w/ Jiaying's group
- Learn ting xie by tomorrow
- Read through physics notes on Kinematics III