another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, April 20, 2009
109th.
Man, PE was tough xP
Ms Loh didn't come or something and we had another teacher...
( forgot his name =-= )
We ran to the small goal post and back, did so many warm ups and did some sports exercise stuff...
The stuff they do during sports cca...
Then we had to run 3 rounds round the track ...
>.<"
And after that, we played dodgeball...
I hit gideon eheheh ... ( ...)
At least I hit 1 person... =-=
At first girls were outside, then after that changed, we went into the circle...
Okay, enough about pe :D

Break.
They were having some kinda bookfair at the canteen so we went to take a look...
I actually wanted to buy one of Jodi Picoult's book but in the someone bought it and I wanted to save my money for my mangas xD
Chelsea lend me Twilight~
Anyway, Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz is nicerrrr.
Both also about vampires...

History.
Finished up on the post-war problems...
Started on another chapter which I forgot what was it...

Lunch.
Bought fruit punch from the good news cafe for the first time...
It tasted rather nice... otherwise a little sour due to the lime juice...
But I'm... not gonna buy that again. -.-

Math.
Handed up our files for file check....
Did assignment 6 while ms chew was checking...
It was more like an in-class though...
We were doing it in class after all...
I didn't do tutorial 1 and 5.3...
Didn't do corrections for common test 2 and some other tutorials and stuff.
Have to chiong tutorial 1 today...
It's so long T^T

Spent break chionging tutorial 1...

English.
Went through the compre practise.
Gave us yet another one to complete T^T

I'm drowning rapidly in the pile of homework still in the process of piling...
><"