Wednesday, April 22, 2009
110th.
Didn't post yesterday 'cause my internet was down...Blame it on my brother.
Let's start from yesterday.
Shi Yi, Jia Ying and Yan Tong went to my house to do bio project...
Halfway walking to my house Shi Yi spotted a playground and chiong-ed to it...
So in the end we spent some time at the playground playing before going to my house...
:D
Haven't gone to that playground for such a looong time.
Missed the flying fox and the monkey bars.
So. They came to my house.
Dumped our bags down and went to see the dog ...
Then went downstairs ... Jia Ying brought her piano book... so yeah, she played the piano.
Then finally, we started on the bio project.
Jia Ying already did the basic info so we just summarised the info and added some other stuff...
When jia ying plugged in her thumbdrive...
I was playing some songs...
And Windows Media Player suddenly popped out a window...
And the window refused to go away... kept pressing cancel but it still popped out -.-
WMA wanted to sync her thumbdrive and my library -.- !
Argh. Wonder if I can change the auto-sync thingy.
In the end I just closed the player and pulled the thumbdrive out -.-
Finished the project and they went home...
Today!
There were 12 announcements today :O
Our dance club won Gold at the AYG competition or something...
I wanna see them dance -- just how good are they?
After morning assembly there was the prize giving session for the inter-level games...
And we watched some play on racial harmony...
It was so stuffy in the hall D:
History.
Started on riots and stuff.
English.
Went through yet another compre practise...
Break + lunch.
After eating lunch we went to the com lab to "clean up" our bio project...
At first the computer we were using couldn't read yantong's thumbdrive...
so we used the computer beside it.
Then I used the computer that couldn't read yantong's thumbdrive to surf the internet...
I saw Bleach episode 216 !
I was like " Hey Yantong! Bleach is out already !! "
But then we couldn't watch it 'cause it was already 12.40pm and IDEAS starts at 1pm.
Da Vinci / IDEAS.
Review of our journals...
I wonder how much I got upon 5 O.o
The teacher talked to long to me... =-="
After our journal was reviewed, we could go off already...
Wanted to watch Dare mo Shiranai at first...
But it was supposed to be showing at 4-6pm ...
And it was only about 2pm then...
I shall go find if the net has the movie...
Spirited Away is showing on Friday~
Shall go watch if the time is okay...
Started on Saiunkoku Monogatari yesterday...
Still don't know if it's nice or not...
Jia Ying keeps yaking on how nice Boys Over Flowers is and all...
And how nice the song Stand By Me - SHINee is...
I hate Boys Over Flowers. So stop it.