Thursday, April 23, 2009
111st.
Whew, today was exhausting!Was feeling so sleepy by the time it was English...
Okay!
Math.
Did some questions from tutorial 7 while ms chew was checking files...
I got called out to do a question on the board...
I did a really stupid mistake >.<" I'm always to careless in math ^_^; 1 hour break.
Tried the chicken wrap from the western stall.
Quite nice actually, except I hate all kinds of vegetables...
There was coleslaw in it...
Bio.
Got back test 2.
8/12. Not too bad lah.
If I had revised before the test I would have scored better...
After that it was supposed to be project presentation..
But then ms ng found out that we had this major problem with grouping...
Mukesh was doing it alone.
Supposed to be in groups of 4 - 5 people.
In the end Mukesh joined Gideon's group and Matthew's and Frederick's group combined.
Why on earth do I always land in this kind of class...?!
Last time in raffles also got grouping problem -.-
Then everytime we "kind-hearted" and take in the left-out person...
Argh. Irritating can.
Please change your freaking attitude, mannnn.
Break.
English.
Had the compre test.
Quite okay... except some difficult questions.
What does convalescence mean?
Chinese.
Dou hao was horrible horrible horrible !
Hate public speaking -.-
Don't ever ask me to do something that involves going on stage, I tell ya.
Forgot most of the things I wanted to say...
Ended up saying loads of weird stuff...
Stayed back for an hour to "polish" up our bio project...
It was fun trying to crack ze xuan's password for his laptop xD
I only tried once though, and it lagged for a while after that xD
Heheh.
At first ze xuan said we only had until 3.30pm 'cause he wanted to go home...
In the end 4pm then go home... -.-"
Waited at the bus stop for 45 minutes -.-
I missed 2 buses 'cause they were too full...
People even squeeze until the door of the new bus...
Finally I got onto a rather full bus... ( lucky I was able to get on )
Then. Got to the irritating bus stop.
Where a lot of students chiong up the bus screaming like monkeys.
I sitting down also got squashed like tuna.
Students please polish up your manners for goodness sake! -.-"
Damn irritating cann.
Everything day I take bus also like that.
Now I'm so obsessed with Saiunkoku Monogatari ~~
Ryuuki's so cute, ahaha. <3
Homework to chiong:
- Math assignment 7
- Math tutorial 6,7