another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, April 27, 2009
113rd.
Today's such a weird day...

Jiaying didn't come today 'cause she had her sight-reading exam...

PE.
Ran 2 rounds...
Was dead as usual...
Then we did the last 2 stations of the physiomotor ( dunno how spell ) thingy...
Sergeant jump and some tennis ball thing...
It's so hard to catch that tiny ball...
Sergeant jump was... quite okay, in a sense.

Break.

History.
Groups did the dramatisation play...
Only our group didn't do...
Surely you can guess why...

Lunch.

Math.
We had to do this revision worksheet...
And... something really ... weird.
I was selected to test some psle paper or something...
So Ms Chew said...
I wonder how on earth did they select until me -.-

Break.
I love the Saiunkoku Monogatari character image songs ~
They're so calming ^_^;

English.
Had to do some really looong english paper that consisted of 4 different units...
I was halfway doing it when jiaying came...
Then we started to work on it together...
It was... quite okay lah.

Had to stay back for a compulsory chinese lesson...
Wu lao shi gave us back our compos and ma xiao tiao papers...
Compo --> 43/70...
Umm... Don't know if this is good or bad...
Ma xiao tiao --> 12/20.
Still okay... considering I wrote crap ...
He gave us a compo to work on at home D: !!
Bleh.
And he hopes we hand it up tomorrow...

I still have to chiong math assignment 7 ...
I drag until so long still haven't finish... =-=
I'm always stuck at some question and then the assignment goes undone...
Okays. Time to chiong arh...