Wednesday, May 6, 2009
116th.
I feel kinda lazy to update nowadays...><"
Anyway, mid-years are coming....
AHHHH.
Shall revise my brains out tomorrow ...
It's reading day -.-
Funny name.
For now I shall lax lax first ...
I dreamt of Kaichou wa Maid-sama @_@ !!
So weird lah.
First time I dreamt of something that actually happened in real life O.o
( I mean... I was reading the manga that afternoon... )
Bleh.
On one of the days after exams I shall go Jurong East and hunt for a birthdaypresent for rg and car~
And maybe char too~
Dunno what to buy for car and char O.o
5k @cash card?
Or maybe a cute little soft toy...
rg the easiest~
Buy something related to animes xD
Oh yeah, last time she wanted me to draw Usui :D
Shall try... though I think it'll be a failure...
Usui's hair is uber hard to draw D:
Can walk to IMM from Jurong East mrt...
Comics connection !
Yeah!
LOL. .___.
See if there got Kaichou manga or not :3
I wonder if Singapore sells Japanese manga magazines ...
I wanna buy Hana to Yume !
The manga by them is usually niceeee.
Watched the first ep of 07-Ghost...
Seems rather interesting...
Though it's not really the kind of anime I watch...
Usually is Shoujo...
Kaichou wa Maid-sama rocks ~~
Can't keep myself from re-reading it again and again ~