another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, May 3, 2009
115th.
Wow. I'm posting after quite a long time...
:D

Mid-years are coming...
Though I've done not much of revising >.<
Funny. It seems that secondary school has less stuff to revise than primary school O.o

Parents can't drive into the school...
Flag-raising to be done in class...
Thermometer to be brought to school everyday...
Baka swine flu ):

Ah. Finished SaiMono 2nd series.
The ending's so ... touching. :D
It's obvious that Shuurei will say yes...
But I want more SaiMono D:
The 3rd series! Shuurei's life as Ryuuki's consort~
Not much to develop in the storyline though O.o
Aww.
Now it's time to rush Kaichou ~

The new obsession: Fanfiction.net ~
Hohoho. Fanfictions are just so fun to read xD
Now I suddenly find UVERworld's songs nice O:
Oh well, I still love SaiMono songs better :D

Oh man.
My earth hour zuo wen and letter is not done yet...
Argh. I have hated Chinese since forever.
Especially compos and comprehensions.

Today was some Ballet "open house" ...
It's just to show our parents what we have learnt during the timespan of about a year...
Didn't bring my character skirt and I had to use my sis' one...
Heng I could fit in it O.o
That baka-sensei...
Geh.
After grade 4 there was refreshments...
Got some pastry-like thing...
Had chocolate on top of it and ice-cream like stuff inside O.o
Maybe is cream, hah. ( only it's cold )