Tuesday, May 12, 2009
119th.
Wahahahaha ~Yesterday my mei and I was so high :O
I was like just listening to music whole day long >.<
Then started to get bored...
Played cards with my mei...
Then at night we started singing national day songs... for some reason...
Ahem.
Today was Higher chinese.
Paper 1 was... still okay, i guess.
Paper 2...
The first section was so hard D:
Almost every single question dunno how to do ...
Compre was okay.
Tomorrow is mathematics ...
D: and :D ...
I like math but it's so hard -screams-
Gonna fail the calculator paper...
Must remember to bring calculator or die tomorrow..
Went to National library on Sunday~
.hack//legend of the Twilight is nicee :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mane of the sun pouring down
Erases the footprints on thin ice
Do not fear deception
The world already lies atop deception
- Bleach 16 Night of Wijnruit