Thursday, June 11, 2009
128th.
Yesterday was funn ~Went to Car's house ~
I didn't know how to go to her house so I had to go to char's house and then go together with her ~.~
Played a while audi then went to KAP macs to eat lunch..
But apparently my parents didn't give me money so I had to borrow from rg.
And when i ask her how much i need to pay her she say she forgot so no need pay :D
Tyty rg :D Last time she also bought me honey stix :D
After that went to nearby Video EX shop...
But no nice video so ... yeah.
Then went to Cold Storage for some reason...
They bought some apple cranberry juice and clorets O.o
Walked to Bukit Timah Plaza ~
Strolled around looking for our birthday presents 'cause they didn't want acash ...
They even ate prawn noodles at some nyonya stall =.="
Already eaten lunch still eat..
After that walk back home again...
After that they went waddling in the baby pool =.=
I didn't go... I was wearing socks ><
Then got this security guard came to warn us about how wearing swimming suits was compulsory in the pools...
Went to her condo's gym ~
Spent quite some time there... a few hours, i think.
Then went back up...
Had dinner - Chicken spaghetti !
It was yummy :D
After that went back into car's room to play audi =.=
That's all we ever do, seriously .__.
I kept hugging that giant minnie soft toy -hee-
Oh, and we stayed until 10pm 'cause my dad had qigong or something so he fetched me at 10.
Lala lag ~ :D