Sunday, June 14, 2009
129th.
Only 15 more days to finish holiday homework D:I'm going to Orchard to shop-shop with my da jie next week ~ ( maybe )
And ( maybe ) there's gonna be a 6e friends gathering ...
Every single day has been nothing but eat, play and sleep D:
Boooooringgg.
Maybe I'm looking forward to school re-open. Maybe not.
I haven't finished my homework yet !
Haven't even found a book of literary value for english homework =.="
Oh shit i should have borrowed one yesterday =.=
-Regrets-
I received New Moon from my da jie as birthday present <3
Tyvm. :D
Rg, car and (probably) char are buying me stuff from Comics connection <3
Oh, and don't forget the new blue bottle my mum got me.
Finished re-reading Dragon Slippers :D
The ending is just so niceee xD
Maybe i should start a "all-time favourite novels" part in my right-hand column.
Hmm.