another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
123rd.
Whew. Haven't posted for such a long time.
-blows the dust off-

Exam results... wasn't very good xP
Have to jiayous for year-end exams.
>.<

Okay! Today had Public speaking and Social graces workshop.
Public speaking was horrible terrible >:O
The stupid teacher made me deliver an impromptu speech even though I didn't want to...
And even proceeded to say how you shouldn't promise to deliver a speech and then don't.
RAWR.

Social graces was better than expected.
Compared to rgps' ones.
Last time we even had to peel a prawn without using hands -.-"
Ms. Donna (sp?) is hilarious!
Ms. Ong was kinda slack O:

After the workshops was some police talk on cybercrime and how to prevent crime...
Wadeva.
The cybercrime one was very... enriching.
Especially the part about how downloading stuff from unauthorised sites can land you in jail ...

Tomorrow we're going to Marina Square~
I just love outings :D
Must remember to bring my camera xD

Shugo Chara~
This series is looong.
But compared to Bleach its so much shorter .___.
Tsukiyomi Ikuto ~ <3
I love his violin :D NYAA!

Animeseason has been closed down ;__;
The site that I usually go to watch animes is closed down ;___;
Can someone tell me a good site that they usually go to watch animes? .___.

BISHIES ftw ~