another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
125th.
Went for Creative Arts Programme, CAP for short.
It was held at ACS International...
When we reached there we walked around the school trying to find the auditorium .___.
Then we spotted a person pushing a ... cart full of refreshments ...
And so that's how we got there ^_^;

First speech was delivered by Lord Puttnam... ( lord?!)
OMGOMGOMG. It was my first time listening to a speech of 3 hours and I almost fell sleep ...
And it was so freaking cold inside the auditorium !

After that was tea break.
20 minutes only.
So funny.
I was sitting in the second row, and the others at the far back.
Then they were complaining how i was eating already and they were still queueing up for the food... lol.

Next was a speech on Journeying Home by Mr. Lee...
He was kinda funny..
Keep trying to crack jokes...
Then halfway through the speech the fire alarm rang =.=
They even went to ask the security guard if there was a fire O.o
Why ask security guard de ?

Dinner time.
We had packed dinner.
There was veg, chicken and spicy fish...
Why spicy fish ?! If only it wasn't spicy T.T
We had like 2 hours for dinner :D
So after finishing our dinner they went to play in the field covered with artificial grass...

Opening ceremony.
Some CAPers went up to perform a play, a rap, read poetry...
And then like after each and every poetry St. Margarets' Girls' School went up to perform contemporary dance... -.-
The dances... were still okay. . .
But the fake smiles were disgusting okay.

And finally it was over.
Char kept sms-ing me during the last part...
Keep calling me go audi...
I need my sleep la D:

Anyway, today I'm going to Char's house ~
Yay birthday presents :D
I just realised that my birthday is only like 13 days away ><"
And Ivan's is only like 9 days away.
Rg's is 15 days away ~
Rach's is only 4 days away ~
So many people's birthdays in June ~
LOL. xD

---
Dia's true form is niceee :D
But how come Amu's costumes always look a little different O.o

Hmm. I think this is my longest post ever :D