Wednesday, July 29, 2009
137th.
Don't feel like posting...But anyway, today was fun =]
We met at the Jurong Regional Library for our physics project, which involves making a rocket with water in it...
Went for lunch first at a coffee shop nearby.
After that we split up 'cause Shi Yi wanted to buy milk +.+
I accompanied Shi Yi.
Amazed that Mukesh, Matthew and Yan Tong didn't get lost. Probably 'cause of Yan Tong.
lol.
Found them at the 2nd level.
We were trying to figure out how to connect to the internet...
Then the librarian said that we had to sign up with singtel to connect to Wireless @ SG...
How unfair... It's only available to Singtel/Singnet customers...
We couldn't connect to the internet so we just worked on our prototype..
Then some librarian said that discussion was not allowed in the 2nd floor..
So we moved to the 4th floor.
It's so nice to go to the library during weekdays when there is almost no one there ~
I found so many nice books but just couldn't borrow them 'cause i already had too many books..
Okay, so we decided how our fins were gonna look like...
We bought Pepsi from the vending machine and used the tin to make the fins..
After all the fin-making was done we went to the field outside the library to test-launch our rocket.
When we launched it, it only sprayed water everywhere ridiculously...
Then Matthew sprayed the water onto Yan Tong, then Mukesh...
It kinda turned into a water fight. =.=
Only I wasn't much involved.
Matthew wet almost the whole of Shi Yi's shirt...
We decided that our current fin shape and stuff were wrong...
Then we went to Science Centre's shop to look at the rockets they were selling...
Unfortunately they didn't sell many rockets...
We went out of the shop and went to play outside the science centre...
Yeah, then we walked back to jurong east and went home ...
I won't bother to colour the post...
I'm getting too lazy.
La Corda D'oro ~Primo Passo~ rocks ~
I'm gonna finish the series soon, and I'll start on ~Secondo Passo~ ...
Oh yeah, and I finished the Twilight series.
The part where the baby rips its way out is scary.
My kor's laptop charger is gonna spoil...
Or rather, it isn't really useable.
Sometimes when you move it the wire sparks...
And in the first place the wire was already broken and it was taped =.=
So now I'm trying not to touch the part where it sparks...
My dad is trying to fix it, or so he says...
Might as well buy a new charger.