another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, September 10, 2009
147th. `Violin camp Day 1
Woo~ Violin camp day 1 was funnn ~
The teachers were really nice and friendly...
I learnt Twinkle twinkle little star and ode to joy on the violin.
Play until the shoulder pain and wrist pain =.=
I can't curve my wrist properly while bowing upwards >.<
And man, there's gonna be a concert performed by the camp participants tomorrow...
But we're having a NAFA concert & SP strings ensemble concert <3
I think i will take photos...
( maybe videos, since i have an extra 8Gb card... )

Oh, just now i discovered La Corda D'oro Original Sountrack and the Selections <3
They're super nice <3

God, I am so freaking mad at my sister.
Freak.
Disturbs me every single moment she can.
And just now she used a measuring tape to whip me?!
Just when during the camp she said "never respect elders" to another kid ...
Bitch.
For goodness sake, I'm not even your age so stop acting so proud of yourself.
I'm seriously gonna break down soon if she doesn't freaking get out of my room.