Wednesday, September 16, 2009
151st.
Today was Salad Making day.Photo time.
History test was scary.
Ms Chua kept drawing on the whiteboard and trying to distract us...
It seems she was carrying out an experiment to see who gets distracted easily..
And what the hell is "per capita" ?!
I think i answered that question wrongly. xP
Jiaying and i went to Daiso to buy our materials for our IVP project.
We got dismissed much earlier than the rest of the class xD
'Cause we couldn't melt plastic in school and the teacher didn't let us use the art department's clay...
We found our materials~ They are like perfect. (:
Now we can buy pretty flowers to plant it into the "Plantae Box".
XPressFlowers has rather nice ones.
I think they're quite cheap...
Roses are like $1.80 to $2 per stalk...
We're doing a ppt for our presentation.
Aaahhhhhh.
I hope my mum gets me a violin from Music Essentials.
I mean, Pamela's violin was great...
Compared to my cousin's one which sounded awful...
And damn, my dad wants to wait till next year so as not to "affect my grades" ...
He still says stupid crap like how i "caught the computer virus"... -.-
Diao.
Oh well, just hope my grades pull up, even a little, this sem.
I think i've got the urge to blog back again.



