Tuesday, September 22, 2009
154th.
Today's gym was boring.Rolls are boring.
We played head and tail for warm up and i fell down 3 times. -.-
My knee got scraped and it kinda hurts.
Anyway, we have to come up with some routine with at least a forward roll and 2 other rolls.
A routine with only rolls is too boringgggggggg.
Just went to a Science cafe at the science centre.
It was about photography of F1, by Darren Heath...
I'm a sucker for lights and reds \(=3=)/
I just love city lights (:
They're too pretty.
Ah, the photos the guy took were amazing.
We got to see them in a exhibition after the presentation.
I didn't take pictures D:
It would be nice to be a photographer, only i can't carry so many lenses around with me. xP
Damn, i got too many stuffs i wanna try D<
Programmer, artist, designer (IT/i dunno?), photographer, japanese singer, musician......
And so on...