another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, October 19, 2009
161th. `Deepavali @ Yaazhini's hse!
We went to Yaazhini's house for deepavali. She lives near where my chinese compo teacher lives, lol. We sat around for while before playing pass the parcel. I had to do the hola hoop =.= I didn't play that for such a long time .____. I fail. Jiaying and Shi Yi had to dance to an indian song, haha. All of us did forfeits except Ze Xuan D<. Oh yeah, umm, Jiaying, Shi Yi, Yan Tong, Wei Xuan, Ze Xuan, Manish and I went. Yantong had to eat a chili and in the end she drank more than 3 cups of milk.

After that we went to play sparklers at the playground below the block, at around 6pm+? It wasn't very dark then, but we still played... Muahaha I took lots and lots of shots of the sparklers. I just can't resist lights xD They had this weird small tube-like thingy which exploded when you threw it onto the floor, and a very large sparkler stick... Yaazhini's brother is a little Mukesh. He's a little too active. He kept trying to blow out the candle flame. Oh, and we were playing with the matchsticks by trying to light up a line of them. Shi Yi made a little 'experiement'... She stuck matchsticks in the wax between the wick and the melted wax and tried to set fire to the whole thing. It really caught fire... The fire spread to the wax at the base of the candle using the matchsticks as a 'bridge'. After some time the wax totally liquidified o.o It was so cool lor. Yes, we played, but in the end we did clean up :D

We then went back up to have dinner. Ze Xuan & Wei Xuan went back early. I couldn't eat most of the food =___= Spicy stuff are totally not for me. I ate a little of the rice (it was spicy.) and the chapati thingy which looked a lot like roti prata.

Photo album on fb, HERE!
I'm not gonna bother posting the photos here, there's like 62 photos. It seems like today's the first time I took that much photos =___= Or maybe it's just that i got an extra 2GB microdisk for my camera~ -dances around- BUT, my camera battery doesn't last that long, i don't know why. Maybe 'cause it's rather old... It's my da jie's anyway. But at least the quality's better than my phone camera, duh.