Friday, October 2, 2009
157th.
//OMGNOOILEFTMYHARDDRIVEATSCHOOL!!!I seriously hope the cleaner doesn't notice the plastic bag at the corner of the wall and remove it.
If the cleaner does i'm gonna go crazy.
Practically all my data files are in that hard drive! D<
I'm gonna go to school tomorrow to collect it, and hopefully it's still there.
Ah well, today we presented our water rocket designs and stuff. I'm so happy that Ms Li actually praised us for the concise powerpoint and clear speaking~ Lol, i made the slides. Also did an additional Moments worksheet. Oh, 3 people were absent today, all sick. Yaazhini, Yan Tong & Gideon, amazing. I ... don't hope that Ms Li teaches us next year. Oh and we need to start planning a class gathering~ Maybe after exams. I don't know why i'm in a math & science school.
Art club was booooooring. Kinda stoned around. But after i told the teacher that i couldn't find my teapot he gave me his one to glaze o.o He even told me to take it home o.o Painted it milky blue with yellow stains~ Don't know how it will look like after it's glazed. After that we took a group photo. It seemed like every cca was taking cca photos o.o
I wanna change cca, maybe, if i can pon art camp for 2 more years. First choice would probably be infocomm. Then maybe i'll want to join photography society or ... i dunno xD