Wednesday, October 7, 2009
158th. ~La Campanella
We presented our invented product today for Da Vinci. (though i only read out one slide =.=) Next week is the proper presentation that will be graded. Seriously, i don't get the point of forcing us to participate in IVP. We got only 19/25 for the mock one ): Everything 4 and one 3 D<Well, i guess we'll have to improve on the presentation.
LA CAMPANELLA IS SO FREAKING HARD.
And Jiaying's friend Gabriel Ng is amazing. I hope NAFA (i don't think he is in NAFA anymore but anyway) works him to sickness. (jk.) But that's what happened to my friend's friend though. o.o
I saw some videos on youtube (i hate that site, but what can i do?) about people playing La Campanella... It is so harddd! I doubt i'll be able to play it, but... err... let's just try...
And i... wonder when i'm gonna get a violin teacher... Man, it's gonna be weird. Just plain weird.
Oh oh, i'm loving the Kuroshitsuji Circus arc. Joker~ I like the decorations on their faces xD
I'm catching the lazy bug again =__=