Friday, October 16, 2009
160th. `Kanashi no yokka
Today's Physics paper was horrible! We did last year's year 1 physics exam paper. If this year's paper is also gonna be that hard, we're gonna die. I might actually fail physics. Gah. I hope i can reach 4.0 CAP.Homework is piling up. My table's still in a huge mess. And i'm not gonna bother to tidy it up until the exams are over. File checks are coming soon. I need to file my worksheets! I'm gonna go crazy.
At first when we went to the art room to see if there's cca, someone called Mr Yang and he said that cca starts at 4pm. Then we went down. When we went up again, people told us that they just cancelled cca. How stupid is that? Wasted about 1 hour of our time =____=
Oh yeah, i also need to finish my second history essay and email it to ms chua.
---------------------------------
FOUR DAYS.