Wednesday, November 18, 2009
168th. `Nobody~
If I confess that "I love you"I probably won't be able to smile again
But to continue as friends, with fake smiles
I can't take take it any more
The truth is, the truth is I always loved you
Always, always, I kept loving you
To you, to you I want to send these feelings
I whisper them to the blue sky
I'm so in love with you
This, this close I'm watching you
Why, why are we only friends?
No matter how, no matter how strong my feelings are
They don't reach you. You don't understand
I'm so in love with you
- Konna ni Chikaku de, Crystal Kay
---------------------------------
WARNING! LOOOOONG POST AHEAD.
Hahaha camp was rather fun...
Better than p5 camp, except the part where you sleep in tents =.="
Day One
Made our group cheers.
I-D-I, I-D-I
I-D-I-O-T-I-C! (x3)
Ooooooooo....
IDIOTIC!
LOL. Our cheer was really idiotic la.
We pitched our tent outside the big tentage at the grass area...
God.. That day it rained so hard...
My whole bag was wet and my clothes got damp D<
After that we had T.E.A.M.
T.E.A.M. - Together Everyone Achieves More.
First we were supposed to use rafia string to form shapes while being blindfolded.
Our square and rectangle was done quite good :D
After that we played Human Entanglement.
We played 2 rounds, first in two groups then the whole class.
The first round i was with Yong Kuan and Gideon.
Like wth.
Mukesh was going "Fangyi got Gideon and Yong Kuan eh..." -.-
We ended up with a weird triangle-like formation in the middle of the circle of hands.
Second round i was with Yaazhini and Gideon, again. =.=
We managed to free a few people (:
After that we played Monster Ink.
You put your legs on top of the legs of the person in front of you,
put your hands in your shoes,
and move forward.
We got 2nd or 3rd in the first round.
We got 1st in the second round~
Hahaha later they did another round involving the teachers.
After washing up and dinner, we did a night activity, Kidnap!
They hid some symbol of ours which was a hoop with our group number on it.
We had to find the hoop and get the 2 keys to unlock the locks.
We found our hoop while we were doing a mission .___."
We guessed a few numbers before we could actually get our 2 keys.
After that was our supper.
We didn't have our supper 'cause we had to go pack our tent or we wouldn't be able to sleep in it. ):
At first it was so freaking hot inside the tent, like sauna. =.="
But later in the night it got colder :D
Didn't get much sleep during the first night.
Five of us were squashed in one tent.
They were so evil lor, refused to give us an extra tent.
Shi Yi was saying "MRT!!" everytime an mrt passed by.
She was also "cycling" with her legs outside the tent =.=
No idea why, all of us woke up at 2am...
We kept waking up, sleeping, waking up and sleeping...
Some people in the tents nearby us talked from 5am+ to about 7am .____.
(freak i had to retype this part 'cause Blogger screwed it up.)
Day Two
We had reflections by the pond, ahahahaha.
After that we played Dry Sotong.
It's like you form a human raft (something like a circle and you interlock your arms)..
Then people have to go inside the raft and arm themselves with waterbombs & water guns.
You have to aim the other groups' target (made with a hoop and newspaper) and break the newspaper into half.
We lost like so many times lor.
106 is so freaking irritating.
They kept tilting their target.
Then 106 & 105 kept ganging up on us...
And Mukesh threw a watergun at 106 -.-
And so 106 won instead of us.
I don't know why, but this year's nush year 1 students suck like hell.
Everyone only thinks about themselves.
Maybe it's because we're year 1s, but it doesn't make a difference.
Let's see if they change as we go up year by year.
After that AMC started during campfire preparations and we were left with 10 people only to discuss our skit.
They came up with some beauty pageant skit...
After that we played Soccer Mania.
Two people were tied together at the waist with rafia string and each class sent 4 pairs to play against each other, only you have to concede as little goals as possible.
I played once, Shi Yi was dragging me around, chasing after soccer balls and kicking them against the fence...
At the last round, i was getting really irritated. And totally disgusted.
We won in the end... with 1 goal conceded.
Chief Kent was talking about changes and stuff...
CAMPFIRE.
So sad, it was wet weather so we didn't have a campfire.
The class performances were damn funny lor.
One class did a skit on Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me.
They just copied the mv lor >.>
You Belong With Me has a special significance to me, i guess.
Like Haru Haru by Big Bang does, in the same sense.
Ours was so funny. Our skits are always comedy =.=
I don't know why, but when i'm waiting for our turn, i'm not that nervous.
But when i'm on the stage, i start to "hyperventilate" and turn all nervous.
It's the same thing with the talks during higher chinese.
Maybe i'm gonna have Glassophobia or something, fear of speaking in front of groups.
Then Chief Kent & Chief Joel danced to Nobody by Wonder Girls, LOL.
So funny la.
Then the the instructors joined in and danced to another song...
It sounded familiar... "Come and dance with me.."
We played a game...
A student and the instructor from each group went up stage.
They took turns being "mirror"...
Dancing...
Joel was so pro :O
Their dance was so funny lor.
Supper was Cheese sandwiches and Egg sandwiches, yum. :D
That night they allowed us to sleep in our tents under the big tentage.
I slept better ...
We still could see the mrt from where we slept, lol.
Day Three
Last day.
We were on breakfast duty.
I almost did like nothing...
The way Matthew serves food is amusing.
Oh, and our instructor Song Woon had to go off for some reason...
We did area cleaning.
Matthew was picking up stray paintballs .____.
We played a last mass game.
Each person was assigned a value, $1, $2, $5, or $10.
Then you had to form a specific value with different people, in your own group or mixing.
In the end the "loose change" had to dance the teletubbie song...
Prize giving,
The best bonded & united class prize went to 103...
Ms Tan was looking so happy haha.
Their prize was water bottles =.="
After that we boarded the bus to go back to school.
Mukesh kept throwing random plants at Jiaying -.-
Retarded leh.
First it was stones, now it's plants he ripped off somewhere.
Does he think it's fun to do that?
I don't understand why people like him are in nus high.
Ate lunch at school.