another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, November 13, 2009
167th.
Class outing @ Vivo was a success! Hurray!
12 people went. I'm happy that at half went, though it would be nice if everyone could go.
We trekked to Vivo passing through Henderson Waves & some other place...
When we walked on that nature path thingy monkeys were following us by walking on the railings, hahaha. Seems like many people are rather scared of monkeys huh...
Yeah, after like 2 hours of trekking, we reached Vivo~
We went to Burger King to eat lunch. So ex la. ):
After that we went to TimeZone to play arcade games... How boring.
After a while we decided to go to Daiso to see see..
And yay, I found my clamp needed to weave wire~
Oh yeah, we were playing at the sky park place where you can play in the water.
Then the guys were trying to push each other into the water...
Hahahaha, Joel, Mukesh & Benedix got wet...
At first we were procrastinating if we should watch a movie...
But in the end so many people didn't have enough money so we went home.
Tried to post photos on fb, but kept failing...
Shall try to upload some time later.

Okay, now, sem 2 results.
Omg physics is better than chem @.@
Chem - expected better
Chinese - expected worse
All of my results suck, except for Chinese =.=
Meh.
I hope my cap score improves.

God, I'm so dreading the stupid, stupid, stupid year 1 camp on Monday.
The activities sound soooo boring, and I'm not in the same tent as Jiaying ):