Monday, November 23, 2009
170th.
Staring back at youStaring back at me
Inside of our own closed off world
Acting oblivious
But yet we both pretend
That our intoxication might be sensed
As time passed by
I feel that my heart
Must keep hidden
So I may approach
I heave a sigh
Because around you
I feel far from myself
- Cantarella, Kaito, Vocaloid.
Awwwwwww.
Zig*Zag ended at it's 9th volume >3<
I got my mum to buy it for me when we went to Popular to buy textbooks...
And interestingly she didn't nag like she usually does.
She only asked if it's "animation"..
Guess what i said.
"It's called paying for art."
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. =x
Too bad i love japanese art too much.
Sad that the latest scans can't be found on mangafox..
So i have to buy each volume every time a new one gets released..
I have volumes 6-9 only though.
Read 1-5 at the library.
Hahaha i love the flowers in it.
Oh maybe i should try scanning some pages and colour them :3
But I'll probably end up destroying my manga.
Whee I finally finished coding my blogskin for the 2 competitions =____=
I love the non-navi one~
http://www.blogskins.com/info/310558/ >> Clicky click.
Man sad i can't submit the non-navi to the Bold & Beautiful comp.
My navi skin isn't that nice ):
Though it might fit the bold theme.
Hoho I'm totally loving scarlet colours.
Hehe and I've decided to use the non-navi skin for my resource/portfolio site~
Now time to work out all the navis properly.
I'm gonna launch my site on...
14th Feb!
Valentine's.
Oh I wonder how many people know what White Day is & when is it =/
I think i'm gonna be like slacking with my resource site =____="
Though i love to play with photoshop.
Bah.
I think I'll just update occasionally with a few walls or something.
Now I'm in love with Selective Colouring~
It does wonders.
Okay i shall go code the new layout for our class blog.