Sunday, December 6, 2009
177th.
I quit ballet.Today was the last lesson.
Apparently my mum is planning to make my mei and i attend Yoga classes -.-
But yeah, i think i'll miss ballet.
I wonder how the days will pass without ballet in my life...
I might consider rejoining ballet at some community centre or something next time (:
Gosh i think i'm a little too obsessed with digital art xP
My older sis wants me to concentrate more on my studies xP
I wonder when is Mr Ng gonna contact me to go back to school to collect my reprinted progress report. I hope i hit 4.0 cap. *fingers crossed*
But it's umm probably 99.999% that i'll reach 4.0, since my "wrong" cap is like 4.9 ...
Damn. My mum is crapping about me scratching again. In the first place who got me this allergy?! It's not as if i like my skin as it is. Who wouldn't want her skin to be smooth and pretty?
Argh. I really can't stand my family.
I can even say my friends matter more to me than my family.
They don't understand that family support is crucial for a human.
They don't know how much their words hurt me.
Especially my younger sis.
She throws rude, insulting words at me without even considering my feelings.
I really feel so ... small, in my family.
But i will stand tall and strong, for the sake of my goals.
Did i mention i hate restrictions? I want to fly.
I need freedom or i won't be able to breathe.
IT & anime/manga is my passion, so why can't they understand?
It's not as if i don't put effort into my studies.