Monday, January 4, 2010
182th. `School reopens...
Okay...Haven't posted since christmas '.'
Yesterday we went to Orchard to... buy clothes, lol.
For New Year.
I have wayy to many t-shirts ._.
And today, school reopens T.T
Well, the first 3 days are camp so yeah...
Our mentor remained the same...
There's a new guy in class though '.'
Seems like he likes to draw. o.o
Tomorrow they're gonna choose a mentor representative..
Lunch was rather good '.'
I think it was japanese food o.o
After lunch it was house activity time.
The Seminar rooms are large O.O
Jing wei and i sat at one corner, lol.
It was such a nice place to hide xD
There were a bunch of year 5/4 guys beside us...
And they were damn noisy >.>
After talking about Fleming's history and stuff we started doing cheers
=_________________=
Finished the cheers, and they gave out visors '.'
I kinda like the visors :3
It's blue :D
And it's transparent, lol.
Went down to the concourse to do some random dance >.>
-is too shy-
Well, i might be able to dance in front of people i don't know <.<;;;
*sigh*
I find it weird to change your personality when people already got used to you...
>.>
<.<
Anyway the dance was rather... fun :/
Boys and girls by Pixie Lott o.o
Well, tomorrow we have to wear pe attire -____-;
------------------------------------
This week's sotw theme is freestyle O.O
How difficult ^^;
Well let's see what i can come up with...