Friday, January 29, 2010
192th. `Falling.
I'm falling, falling.Falling into the forbidden abyss of everything yet nothingness.
I wonder,
wonder if it will turn into a nightmare,
or a happy-ever-after fantasy story.
And there goes the same thing all over again.
Staring.
At each other.
And then in a split second,
look away.
I'm at school~ Using the netbook <3
Waiting for cca to start >.>
On second thoughts maybe i'll ask my dad to give me this netbook instead of buying acer timeline >.<
It's quite good and light anyway...
But the thing i hate the most is the super tiny screen which the resolution sucks like hell.
And Xinyi is coming to pester to Benedix again <.<;
DIAO.
Retarded.
Meh. Well, cca's starting in half an hour's time.
And i'm bored out of my mind.
I think i need to bring this netbook to school everyday so i can do my stuff in school so i can have more time to do stuff and home...
...The netbook's heating up again.
Like my brother's laptop.
Acer laptops/notebooks cooks eggs, lol.
meh meh meh meh meh meh meh.
My legs and arms still hurt after yoga and pe Dx
My favourite song right now is Trust You from Durarara! <3
It rocks socks.
Umm, not Yuber.
lol.
Okay i'm starting to rant on random stuff.
I'm too bored.
This is such a random post of randomness.
Since when did i become so random ._.
Or maybe i'm random when i'm bored =/
I should stop ranting.
But i'm bored.
Okay wonder why you're reading this whole block of randomness.
Heh. I doubt this will turn into my longest post though,
with all the random rants.
...High-pitched shrieking again.
Joel, Manish, Samuel and who knows who else.
Hmm. Maybe i should add yongkuan on msn.
From what jiaying says, he seems to be the kind of ...
person who is quiet in rl but talk differently in the cyber world.
Hmm.
Like me i guess.
And sora '.'
Argh.
I'm in a pit.
One, two, three..
Which one is it.
Okay nevermind.
I'm not gonna type anymore randomness.
Bye. Cya.