another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
191th. `Destrudo
Goddddddddddd.
Fine arts was fun but really annoying. Seriously.
There are so many people i'll never want to interact with if i had the choice.
207 is an annoying class. Period.

I love CS~ *dances around*
But. Assignments weekly D:
I can't wait to make the pacman game though :D
lol.

And i want my Acer Timeline Dx
Throw away this freaking old and slow desktop D<
Jiaying got the older model of timeline lols
Meh. Hope technology advances to the point where they can create ultra-fast but super light laptops.
Didn't realise my dad's netbook was Aspire One lol O.o
Checked out the specs. Looks rather okay '.'
But meh, i need a bigger screen and a bigger keyboard >.>
I keep making typos when i type on that keyboard ._.
And i hate the screen resolution.
I want a 11"~13" laptop~
With at least 1GB RAM and lots of memory~
And ~1.5kg ._.
The netbook is like 1.27kg but i still feel like it's so heavy D:

Oh and i thought my book was overdue today lol
It's overdue tomorrow, luckily.
Gotta remember to bring it to school to return ._.