another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Sleep deprived...
Hmm maybe i'm not growing taller 'cause i keep sleeping late...
Gosh i'm so dead tired ~.~
I need to sleep earlier.
But there's a whole load of homework, new and overdue.
Not to mention the CS project is gonna be released soon.
And I am so hating the chinese teacher. She sucks.
She doesn't teach properly. End of story.

I might actually want to join NaNoWriMo...
http://nanowrimo.org
But...
50,000 words in a month @.@
No idea if i can reach it lol.
I'm not that an avid writer after all.
I only like poems =p
Man i need a laptop of my own.

Yay~
We're gonna bake stuff for Valentine's!
Me, Yaazhini, Jiaying and who knows who else.
Oh and the netball people.
I really wanna try making chocolate D:
Tempering chocolate D:
Yumeiro patissiere spurs on that urge even more >.<
Argh i really have too many things i wanna try.
Like seriously...
And the time problem.
I really hope semester 2's timetable will be less packed.
If it actually changes, that is.
Oh and i saw a homemade gummy bear recipe while browsing for cookie recipes =o
It looks really simple ...
Omg now i wanna make madeleines drizzled with chocolate...
Fondant.
DDD:
I wanna try the madeleines first Dx
...the problem is how to get the ingredients and stuff.
I should ask my mum.
I doubt she'll allow me though.
Or maybe miraculously she'll let me.
Ah whatever.

Multi-tasking ftw.
Doing homework in front of the computer.
Though it's a little not so effective.