another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Homework spam DX
Ugh... It's official homework spam...
I'm so dead tired of this continuous cycle...
I don't have time to do anything.
I don't have time to practice piano.
I absolutely have no time at all to draw.
Unless you want me to draw in class while the teacher's explaining stuff.
Rawr. I need to practice digital painting.
Not to mention i haven't been pixelling for such a looong time.
And my resource site's dead.
Damn. Year 2's timetable is so freaking dumb.
Breaks after every lesson.
It may or may not be a good thing though.

I'm liking choir so far, though standing up for so long is kinda tiring =_=;
I love singing japanese songs <3
More japanese songs please~
Lol nice having a japanese teacher as teacher-in-charge huh.
Meh i wanted to sing Tsubasa o Kudasai though.
We're currently thinking of singing Ano Subarashii Ai o Mou Ichido for Speech Day...
But someone said it wasn't really suitable so it might change ._.
Gahhhhhhhhh.
STUPID CHINESE TEACHER.
I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!