Thursday, April 22, 2010
made my day.
Yayy. My shuttle run improved. By less than 0.5s.I got 11.8s...
D:
Meh.
Wanted to retest but what's the use when my 2.4km run is like E >.>
Gosh. CS Project is due tomorrow.
I have no idea what to add into the user manual.
Well i did type random stuff inside.
Not to mention reflections.
*has nothing to reflect on*
Bio.
Individual assignment and bio prac is due on Monday!
Aaaaahhh.
Great. Just great.
And exams are just a week away! Dx
*needs to pack up her files urgently*
Oh. Chem file check tomorrow. Lol.
OMGOMGOMG. ART.
Gosh it's due on Tuesday and i haven't finished colouring/water-colouring it yet D:
(...)
I WANNA TRY DANCING AUDI IN REAL LIFE.
LOL.
It'll look so freaking awesome lor.
Hahahaha.
Okay whatever.
I hope i won't be in same class as anyone in 207 next year.
(...well...)
I can't be myself when i'm in the annoying class.
Dammit Rachel Goh transfer to nush lah!
Carene can appeal. LOL.
it made my day.
but i still can't read you well enough.
well, perhaps one day i'll be able to read you like a book.