another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, May 21, 2010
(..........................)
meh.
I still didn't hit 4.0 CAP.
Hope i'll be able to next semester or at least next year.
3.8 CAP & 3.8 GPA.
I am SO consistent. [/sarcasm]
but last semester i got 3.9 CAP but there was a switch of english marks with Yaazhini.
I hope i got 4.0 for last semester D:
like wtf. Shi Yi got 4.9 x.x
heh CS pulled my marks up.
I only got 2 A- out of so many subjects and they were math and CS.
How amazing.
It's kinda obvious.
That i'm only interested in math and CS.
My art CAP sucksssssss.
I only got a B ):
okay. whatever.

today we did almost nothing haha.
just cleaned up the classroom a little ...

meh they were actually thinking of hanging around in City Hall
;>.>

GrandFantasia spam timeeeeeee.
Cya.