another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, June 25, 2010
i'm not gonna care anymore.
god. damn this.
damn all the freaking parents like mine in the world.
I'll never ever become like them, never ever.
I seriously give up on them. They're beyond help.
I can't be bothered to mend my heart.
Do they even know how much hurt they've caused me?
I'll just live life as i like it, i'm not gonna care anymore.
Not when my soft-heartedness hurt me so much.
Just let me cry in silence. Leave me alone.
Let me do what i like. Not do something that's against my will.

OKAI WHATEVER.
I'M GONNA BE PROTESTING AGAINST THOSE DAMNED PARENTS FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE.
Wheee. I've been reading The Hollow by Jessica Verday <33
It's been awesome so far :3
Caspian 8D
*glomps*
I'm tempted to try drawing him :9
Well let's finish the book first :D

GF.
Spamming OSI haha.
But dj got a get rich quick scheme xD
Gonna spam MPC from tomorrow onwards 8D
Golddddddd~
I need a new bow wtfzzz >.>
My bow is 11 lvls lower than me .-.
But the buff is super awesome though.
Bow attack speed +50% 8D
*shoots arrow faster than the eye can see*
woohooooooooo
Oh SA.
Kept dcing in the morning =/
Probably 'cause of the heavy rain.
No rep ;u;
Hmm i've got about 7k Saphael rep...
I need ~40k for my lvl 65 pvp set x.x
Gonna camp at lvl 50 to farm gold, master + earn Saphael rep for pvp set :D
Mmm nights gonna go for world boss tomorrow morning 8D