Saturday, October 23, 2010
yesterday was fun.
oh boy music lesson was freaking awesome.Gideon played the piano for us :D
and later we had some music presentation by some year 4s.
Music of Japan <3
Exact same topic i did LOL.
Third time i'm hearing about the topic xDD
One of the presenters was rg's sister :D
And they played Because Of You - w-inds O:
Like, that was the song rg introduced to me in primary school...
Nostalgic.
I miss transfering japanese music from her phone to mine lol :c
i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu D:
my dad came to fetch me 'cause we were gonna go make new spectacles for my older brother, younger sister and me :D
My degree didn't change :DD
Like amazing xD
Since i sit in front of the computer for supaarrr long.
I hate choosing spectacle frames :c
I think i'd rather not wear specs.
Anyway, my mum and brother chose for me.
I think it was some dark-coloured specs...
Meh.
I wanna open up a graphic site.
Only i can't decide on a name for it.
Hardest thing for me to do is getting a name and keeping it alive D:
Oh well, i'll come up with a site name sooner or later and just post my graphics whenever i want :DD
English portfolioooooooooo is due on monday ):
I finished my 500 words reflection essay...
But i still have like lots of stuff to be done ):
And my exams are a week away DD:
That sucks.
I need to mug even if i don't like it.