Saturday, October 16, 2010
#239 ~ Updates =-=
Well...looking at the date on my last post...
I haven't posted for 1.5 months xD
Hmm.
Maybe 'cause i was in an emo mood and school stuff was making me annoyed.
Lol but that doesn't make sense.
Whatever xDD
Anyway, some updates~
In relation to my last post, i watched Liar Game: The Final Stage @ Vivo at 10pm xDD
It's freaking awesomeeeeeee~
Hmm. So far in school:
Tests, tests, and tests.
There was a whole freaking week of tests...
Well it's over now and there's half a month till the EOYs.
I'm screwed.
English drama's over too.
It was a bother to set up everything and all, but it's over too and i don't bother anymore xD
Big thanks to my older sis who lent my group dresses lol.
And...
NEW BLOGSKIN~!
I lovelovelove this blogskin right now. <3
Toboso Yana is awesome.
Kuroshitsuji is awesome.
Oh and i can't wait for art module + CS elective next year~
Still don't know if art was the right choice...
Okay i shall aim to blog more regularly now.
Byes. <3